Greenwood Village South: Assisted Living in Greenwood, Indiana
Sometimes all you need is a helping hand, and that’s just what you’ll get at The Manor at Greenwood Village South, the community for premier assisted living in Greenwood, IN. We’ll help with all the basic activities of daily living—whatever you need, it’s always your choice—including bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, and personal maintenance. Because we’re a Life Plan Community, you have the advantage of being able to seamlessly transition from independent living to assisted living at a predictable cost for life. Plus, you can always enter Greenwood Village South right at the level of care you need, including assisted living.
health and wellness team
Greenwood Village South is committed to offering a holistic approach to your total health and wellbeing.
That’s why we provide a highly trained senior Health and Wellness Team who works personally with you to anticipate your health and wellness needs and address them. The Team will guide you through the many programs, services and amenities we offer that focus on all Dimensions of Wellness to ensure your overall physical, psychological and social wellbeing. The Health and Wellness Team will also help guide you through any medical challenges that may lie ahead, offering assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and delivery of specific nutritional meals
- Transitioning you to higher levels of care whenever you may need it
You can be sure that Greenwood Village South is the community for assisted living in Greenwood, IN that takes service seriously.
And we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves. We ensure that every interaction with our residents and family is meaningful and memorable. Below are just some of the personal services we provide for assisted living residents:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication management
- Nursing staff onsite 24 hours a day to provide medical assessments
- Continuous communication with your physician to ensure your best possible health and safety
- Lab services provided onsite when needed
- Convenient transportation for shopping, medical appointments and scheduled events and outings
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and peace of mind
- Cleaning and weekly flat linen service, so you have more time to do the things you want to do
When you choose assisted living at Greenwood Village South, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want, with a helping hand anytime you need it.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and snow removal ensuring the grounds are always beautiful, safe and inviting for you and your visitors
- Security personnel on-site 24/7
- Expanded basic cable and utilities included in your residence (except phone and internet)
- Wireless internet in common areas
Keep your body moving in our fun exercise classes that focus on balance, strength and overall fitness.
Plus, get your personal workout in at our fully equipped Wellness Center.
Enjoy our calendar of outings and daytrips to fun, interesting, and educational places throughout the entire Indianapolis area.
Come along to museums, art galleries and historical hot spots. At Greenwood Village South, we’re going places!
Indulge in your favorite pastimes or learn new skills in our Arts & Crafts Studio and in our on-campus Woodworking Shop.
Check the daily calendar to see what fun activities are happening every day.
Meet friends in our inviting gathering spaces for laughter and conversation, or in the Bistro for a casual bite. Join the knitting group, the card club, one of our numerous hobby clubs, or start a club of your own. There are lots of great ways to socialize and make new friends at Greenwood Village South.
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining in a variety of lovely venues, including our formal dining room, casual bistro, and outdoor dining space
- On-campus, full-service hair salon to keep you looking and feeling your very best
- Fully equipped Wellness Center to keep yourself fit
- Wellness programs--including exercise, nutrition and weight counseling, and massage therapy-- guided by our Health and Wellness Team to nurture all Dimensions of Senior Wellness
- Complimentary use of laundry facilities
- Guest suites and private dining rooms for when you have visitors
- Many wonderful places to gather, including our library and billiards room
- Gardens to keep you in touch with nature
- Computer room to keep you connected to today’s technology
- As a Life Plan Community, Greenwood Village South provides a seamless transition to assisted living, memory care, long-term care, or rehab, if ever needed, at a predictable cost for life
Think of dining at Greenwood Village South as your new favorite neighborhood hot spot! Here you’ll enjoy a delicious variety of fresh, healthy, chef-prepared dishes from an eclectic menu in our lovely dining room or—when you’d like to entertain friends and family or celebrate a special event—our private dining room. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner—they’re all being served, and always your choice!
With more than 55 years’ experience serving seniors, we understand that not everyone’s situation is the same. That’s why Greenwood Village South offers flexible financing.
You can be confident you’ve chosen wisely. With Greenwood Village South’s not-for-profit ownership, your fees are reinvested in the community and in the services and amenities you use every day. Best of all, we’re managed by Life Care Services®, An LCS® Company, a well-respected organization with more than 40 years’ experience managing and developing senior living communities nationwide.
Our Traditional Plan allows you to enjoy all the benefits of a Life Plan Community for a moderate price.
Under this plan, 90% of your entrance fee is refunded to you or to your estate, less an amount equal to 1/12th of the fee for each month you have lived at Greenwood Village South. In other words, 90% is endowed over a 12-month period. At the end of the 12 months there is no refund, but you continue to pay only your monthly fee and any health care you may need.
- Long term care insurance
- Sale of a home