No Late Nights!
Essential Job Duties:
1. Sets tables and maintains work stations in proper order, moving in a timely manner.
2. Takes orders, provides service and requested items both graciously and courteously within proper time frames
3. Clears dishes from tables during and after meal service appropriately with a tray from the right side of the guest.
4. Answers pertinent questions about menu items. Prior knowledge is needed of menu items before taking an order.
1. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
2. Experience waiting tables in a hotel, restaurant or club with fine dining preferred; will train.
3. Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understands requests.
4. Ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, visitors, families, supervisor and peers. Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION TYPE: Hourly