- With EverSafe 360° - the new standard of senior safety - we are raising the bar to reimagine and innovate the way we live and work together, taking proactive measures to elevate the standard of safety for seniors.
- We have established a Medical Advisory Board, which consists of a team of interdisciplinary experts, including physicians and scientists who specialize in epidemiology, mental health, infectious disease and indoor air quality.
- We are connecting with our local and state health agencies on a regular basis.
- Those who do enter, including all team members, are screened to inquire whether they have any symptoms or potential known exposures. They are not allowed to enter if they answer yes to any of these questions.
- We continue our focus on infection control and prevention, following the guidelines from the CDC.
- We continue to actively monitor and report respiratory illnesses across our organization.
- We are regularly sharing updated information on COVID-19 with our residents and others in the communities that we serve.
- We have an emergency operations plan in place should we need to implement it.